1.0mm PVC coated Tarpaulin 20*10*4m 800 tons Methane Storage Tank
Red mud-soft reinforced Material used by the fabric and the coating
of two parts. Fabric mainly uses high-strength industrial polyester
mesh folder and glass fiber materials; coating materials are mainly
PVC and Teflon. Polyester cover membrane is used polyvinyl chloride
(PVC) and polyethylene coated glass fiber PTFE (Teflon). For
containing red mud ingredients, made into main characteristics of
the material pull good elasticity, anti-aging, good folding
properties. To increase its performance, can be coated on the
surface of Teflon coating to improve its anti-aging and
self-cleaning ability, its life can reach 15-20 years.
Many available size for your choose:
0.5m3 to 200m3, the size depends on your requirement
|Name||Methane Storage Tank|
|Material:||Red mud-soft reinforced Tarapulin|
|Color:||any color can be customized|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Durable Life:||15-20 years|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment||T/T Western Union Paypal|
1. Economic and durable, low price, less investment
2. Light weight, folding, small volume, convenient transportation and
3. The technology of the whole biogas digester series can also be
4. Health environmental protection, no pollution
5. Food Waste Disposer is very safe
6. Food Waste Disposer installation is simple and quick
1) Put organic matters into the first slurry bag completely for 20
days. Seal up when it's full, and then put into next slurry bag.
2) Put 100 tons of organic matter (the first slurry bag) every day,
and the total amount will reach 2000 tons after 20 days. At this
time, 400 tons (400 CBM) of gas can be produced per day.
3) After 15 days of fermentation, biogas can be produced. Per ton
of raw materials can produce 0.2 CBM biogas.
4) About 40 days, clean the remaining garbage; time also according
to the usage of the other two slurry bags.