1.0mm PVC coated Tarpaulin 20m*20m*5m 2000 tons Methane Storage
Detail Features of biogas holder:
1. It has a more than 10 years use life because of its high
strength material and manufacture crafts.
2. It can be packed in a small carton because it can be foldable.
3. It is easy for transportation because of its small packing size
and light weight.
4. It can work normally under temperature rang of -20°C--60°C.
5. Fire-resistant, aging- resistant, corrosion- resistant, cold
resistant and Weather resistant
6.To increase its performance, can be coated on the surface of Teflon
coating to improve its anti-aging and self-cleaning ability, its
life can reach 15-20 years.
Many available size for your choose:
0.5m3 to 200m3, the size depends on your requirement
Material for biogas production
a. Animal and people manure
b. Food waste
c. Straw powder
d. Palm oil / palm nut
Attention: Please do not put chemical material in the biogas
|Name||Methane Storage Tank|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Material:||Red mud-soft reinforced Tarapulin|
|Place of Origin||China|
1. Economic and durable, low price, less investment
2. Light weight, folding, small volume, convenient transportation and
3. The technology of the whole biogas digester series can also be
4. Health environmental protection, no pollution
5. Food Waste Disposer is very safe
6. Food Waste Disposer installation is simple and quick
1) Put organic matters into the first slurry bag completely for 20
days. Seal up when it's full, and then put into next slurry bag.
2) Put 100 tons of organic matter (the first slurry bag) every day,
and the total amount will reach 2000 tons after 20 days. At this
time, 400 tons (400 CBM) of gas can be produced per day.
3) After 15 days of fermentation, biogas can be produced. Per ton
of raw materials can produce 0.2 CBM biogas.
4) About 40 days, clean the remaining garbage; time also according
to the usage of the other two slurry bags.