2L Drinking Water Bladder, Water Holding Tank Backpack, Water
Water Bag Product details:
|Material||EVA or TPU|
|Grade||Food grade for peope drinking|
|Capacity||1.5L, 2L, 2.5L, 3L|
|2L Weight||170 g|
Size:1.5L 2L 3L
1) Safe non-toxic material. Customized is welcome.
2) Compressive resistance to abrasion.
3) Tube connected to the bottom of the bladder.
4) Can be put into backpack and backpack's shoulder strap.
5) Can be used to store water with -20 to 50 degree celsius.
6) Foldable design, easy to carry.
1.How much water should I carry backpacking?
A rule of thumb that many backpackers go by (including myself) is
to carry 1 liter of water for every 2 hours of hiking.
2.How big of a water bladder do I need?
21 liters or more: Any hydration pack over about 21 liters is
usually designed for hiking. These have enough cargo room and
comfort and load-support features to perform well on long hikes.
Some are even big enough for light-and-fast overnight adventures.