Non Toxic Foldable 2.5L TPU Hydration Pack Reservoir
Water Bag Size:1.5L 2L 3L
1.How much water do I need for a 10 mile hike?
approximately 0.5 liters
2.Should you carry water while running?
If you're doing a short run, say one that lasts 45 minutes or less,
you may be able to forgo drinking water while you're out there. But
it's never a bad idea to carry water, especially if it's really hot
outside and you'll be sweating a lot. Many runners carry and drink
waterregardless of how long they'll be running.
1) Safe non-toxic material. Customized is welcome.
2) Compressive resistance to abrasion.
3) Tube connected to the bottom of the bladder.
4) Can be put into backpack and backpack's shoulder strap.
5) Can be used to store water with -20 to 50 degree celsius.
6) Fold-able design, easy to carry.
|Color:||Blue, white, green, yellow, white, as order|
|Size:||1.5L, 2L, 2.5L, 3L, ar order|
|Usage:||Drinking waer stoarge|
|MOQ||1000 PCS per color|